- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for 3 months.
- £50 supplement applies for an additional certificate from the Institute of Leadership & Management.
- Learn how to become an NLP Practitioner.
- Course covers everything from the principles of success, to language patterns and hypnotherapy skills.
- Includes all course materials.
- Learn online at your own pace.
- Help and support is available.
- You'll receive a certificate upon successful completion.
Let’s face it: motivation and confidence are two things most of us could do with a bit more of. Help yourself by helping others with today’s deal…
We’re offering you a an NLP Practitioner training course for just £49 – saving you 92% off the NLP Centre of Excellence’s price of £599 if you buy now.
In short, Neuro-Linguistic Programming is the study of how the human mind works – meaning that a course which helps you understand NLP could potentially help you to improve your confidence, relationships, communication and inter-personal skills… sounds good to us! With today’s deal you’ll learn how to help others do the same by training as an NLP Practitioner. All course materials such as your syllabus and e-books are provided and you’ll be assessed by a written assignment at the end of the course. The best part is that you can do it all from home: you’ll have 24/7 access, along with constant support from the NLP Centre team and there’s no time limit for completion.
As well as learning about the key beliefs NLP is built around and how to communicate effectively to get the outcomes you want, your course will also cover the following:
- Goals – the principles of achieving success
- Rapport – the secret of how to influence and build trust
- Representational Systems – using all five senses to engage others
- Sub-Modalities – making your brain really work for you
- Language Patterns – being totally focused with words
- Anchoring – how to feel great in an instant!
- NLP – modelling excellence
- Perceptual Positions – achieve better results by seeing things from a different perspective
- Strategies & Techniques – how do we do what we do?
- Neurological Levels – the key elements to personal and organizational success
- Parts Integration – the key elements to personal congruency
- Time Line Re-Patterning
- Hypnotherapy Skills